Tuesday, September 11, 2012

PEOPLE CHANGED

people changed so fast.
you cant believe how fast it is.
same to me.
same to everyone.

i dont know what i want all the time
waiting the people you love 

he treat me like no one.
im kinda upset of that.
but i still cant resist to find him

why?
is this called love?
i really dont want to regret anything
dont want to miss out any right person
but if my heart still love him, 
i dont think i can together with others for a long time.

i should give up?
or standing there and wait for him? 
somehow, i believe, 
miracle will appeared. 

just wanna study well for my final, 
as long as he didnt ignore me,
i am already happy.

i just want to be happy;.
be in a relationship or not,
its not important anymore. 
although sometimes i really feel lonely and wanted someone to care me,
its alright.
i will still pretend to be tough ;)


i really miss us. the way we talked, we laughed. why feeling just fade away like that?
this conversation is the sweetest words i ever see. :'(

i love you . christopher chow ten foong
you are the second one i love that much after lsj. 
i will never forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment