Monday, September 17, 2012

SORRY

emotional heart that i could hardly concentrate on my study now. things happened. just like that again. did people treat you good because of you are their friends or because of they just wanna get you? so many question running on my head right now. did i really treat people wrongly? from now on, i will behave myself. i couldn't accept any more cases like this again. i treat them as best friend. that's all. what i given were just some hints and action. i knew whats that about. but did you really ask me, for what im thinking now? you care me, but did you care about my feeling too? i don't meant to hurt anyone. why couldn't it be the same even though if i said i don't love you? its not wrong for me to be loyal and love only one person. i really hope someone will understand my situation. its not fair for me to accept anyone if my heart still staying another person there. i really not good at this. rejecting people is too hard. i dont wanna lose my best friend. thats all. and maybe i am selfish. im sorry. i really dont know what i want for now. i just know that i will give up on him and find another one soon after i give him that present.i dont know what happen after that.but  if you really love me, give me some time. please dont leave me in a sudden. i wont promise 100% that i will come to you, but if you care me you wont treat me like a rubbish. i really used my heart to treat everyone of my friends. and not water fish. maybe im wrong. sorry. sorry. sorry so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment