Thursday, November 18, 2010

NOVEMBER

this few month,
i feel so depressed.
i lost my boyfriend and best friend.
am i really so suck?
i wanna cry all the time.
so bad luck.
how can i move on?
i dont know what can i do for the next moment.
can i just stay inside my dream forever?
i am really weak.
i am so excited for my birthday party.
but it just seems like a disappointment for me.
many people are not attending.
all said maybe got something to do.
is it?
i feel like wanna canceled it.
i dont want to feel the disappointment.
i am so scared.
being tough not easy
it needs much effort and strength.
what my best friend told me was hurts.
i cried,
so, what she care now?
she changed and she blame on me.
i apologized.
so?
we are not going back to the moment that we laughed together.
hoping my days will going to be better.
but im so tired already.
no one will cares, no one....

No comments:

Post a Comment