Wednesday, November 24, 2010

24/11/2010

if we were not broken up,
this is the fifth month that we are together.
its already been half year,
at kampar.
in the beginning,
i thought,
i could build up a new life here.
eventually,
it's the same.
fed up.
who want to emo?
if i were happy with my life,
and it is satisfied,
why should i emo now?
the loneliness of my heart, the emptiness
makes me hard to move on,
every step that i taking now,
is much heavier.
the burden that im carrying now,
u all wouldnt know.
different people different life. thats it.
when every time i think about my birthday,
dont know why,
it seemed bad for me.
i am so scared,
the disappointment,
maybe i cant gone through it.
how?
there are always a lots of unfortunate things happened to me.
well,
i have nothing to say anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment