Friday, October 29, 2010

LIE

i told him a lie.
the regretful lie i ever tell to anyone.
is this a right decision i had made?
i told him i am couple with someone already.
maybe this will be a good lie?
the burden of this is very heavy.
i cant manage to carry it and walk through my pathway anymore.
i am so foolish.
i should put it down and turn away.
never looked back.
its already happened and make it pass.
this is the only way i could pursued myself.
continue my meaningless life without thinking him anymore
perhaps, i can do it.
sigh.
i need to study harder.
get my scholarship and leave here.
so that i can choose whether to stay or leave.
another is opened for me,
maybe i shall turn around from that closed door and step in to the opened one.
awaiting for my birthday <3
i need SUPRISEDDDDD.
and hoping a romantic tackle from anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment