Friday, May 28, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY

today is my buddy birthday. amy yap siew theng..whee~~anyway.i dont think she had a good celebration for her birthday this year.sigh.i know one.so tonight gonna buy her a birthday cake.hahaha.hope she will be happy a bit.althought me and amy just close not long ago.she is a nice person.can mix one.hmmm..something weird happen.he cant get off of my mind.im an useless person.trying to forget him.need a lots of time.while with my sunny boy.i cant stop thinking him.everything he do just keep me reminding him.are sunny is just a replacement of him?i dont know.everything cant get back as normal like last month.just can be a normal friend like we used to be when at club.can you fall for me again?the days of letting you go are hard to me.changing myself from one day to one day

No comments:

Post a Comment