Friday, May 28, 2010

DE NEST

aiks.today went to kopitiam and reunion with my buddy'moon'.then went to yeolde english with amy,yong,brian, and boo.i ordered an egg sandwich.and its taste like shit.ewwww.while im eating.i look back and thats him!gosh.no appetite lor.then he went away.brian called him and he asked brian to club at de nest.at first he ask brian whether i got go or not.brian say no.arghh.he dont wish me to go huh???we all decided to go de nest then.luckily my jing at there with last time clubbing fren.owh.such a awfuul night.ken seng there.we stand there with amy,jing,wayne,brian,yong,him and envy ooi.kan seng come and wayne pushed me to hug him.oOo.i dint wish to.wayne daring me to hug me but no.i given a reason that i dont wanna be soooooo cheap so i dint go hug him.wayne says im scared.i admitted.i know.wayne just want me to give him see that got ppl hug me and make him jealous.but.will him?i dont think so.then he dance tecktonic.hmm..VERY YENG!!im not the only one who said that.same to amy and jing too.thats is one of the reason why i love him so much.just now.the feelings comes again.arghh.ken seng kept on hugging me and i feel shit!!!!!i hate it lo.fuck off la.that stupid wayne la.ask him hug me for what??no more water jo.give that ken took all away.ish.sigh.misssss himm alotsssss.fan jin.they thought im a person that easy to love someone.means.PLAYGIRL.hey.they dont know what happened.never mind.im choosing the one who love me the most is it more worth than choosing who i love the most?i dont know.anyway.now.im not the one who consider to choose who again.as he is gone.confused

No comments:

Post a Comment