Monday, August 16, 2010

NEVER KNEW THE PAIN BEFORE YOU FALL DOWN

yea. im really a failure in love. a relationship. every times i cannot handle either any of that.i thought you will changed for me after all this things had happened. but. that even worst. i felt strange in you. you never treat me like before again. you dont love me anymore. now, you are just taking your responsibility as a boy friend and no love in it.everything seems like i am the one who forcing you to do all this things for me and love me too. finally, u took off your necklace. i cant believe it. i crying in the room and you just pretending nothing and continue your games. i know, everything cant go back we used to be already. no u-turn. all over. it;s over. i think when everything settle then i wont find him again. continue with my life. move on girl.u still young and u can find one who really match you. however, these philosophy i heard thousand times and yet, i still will hurt, cry and sad.concentrate on study. that's my responsibility as a student and mummy's daughter=) better day tomorrow.(hope so)

No comments:

Post a Comment